Athletes around the world understand the benefits of both individual and group training. Whereas individual training is a great way to improve specific aspects of your training to reach your personal goals, practicing in a group also offers many benefits for athletes of all ability levels. Whether it’s running, cycling, swimming, or strength training, a group setting can help you find motivation and support, pushing you further than you may go on your own. Not to mention, our classes and group programs are the perfect place to make new friends and connect with other like-minded athletes!
BASE Training is a multifunctional, full-body workout with exercises designed to challenge your Balance, Agility, Strength, and Endurance. Working at your own pace, you are guided through a group training circuit created by Precision Multisport trainers. With weekly changes in reps, weights and exercises, your body is constantly challenged and strengthened. The end result, a better you.
- Unlimited BASE personal training group classes.
- $100 per month
- $500 for six months
- $150 per month (2 people)
- $175 per month (family)
Unlimited Facility Plan
- Unlimited BASE personal training group classes
- Unlimited standard CompuTrainer classes
- $150 per month
- $800 for six months
- $225 per month (2 people)
- $250 per month (family)
Ten-visit Facility Punch Card
- Can be used for BASE or standard CompuTrainer classes
- $150 for a ten-visit facility punch card
Whether you are determined to get back in shape, inspired to learn a new skill, or are aiming for a new PR, our one-on-one personal training can help you tailor the perfect training plan to meet your goals. You will work with one of our experienced, certified personal trainers to unlock your full athletic potential.
- $80 per hour
- $600 for ten-visit punch card
- $60 per hour for Team Precision and Coached Athletes
- $450 for ten-visit punch card for Team Precision and Coached Athletes