The athletic world is more competitive than ever before, and our coaches understand what it is like to balance training for races with a busy schedule. We will work with you to create a training plan tailored to your specific goals to help you reach your full potential and become a stronger athlete. Our personalized training plans are designed to bring out your best and improve your overall performance, making you stronger, faster, and more efficient.
While you will be paired with a specific coach to design your training plan to meet your personal goals, all of our coaches work together as a team to make sure that each and every one of our clients receives the highest level of coaching at all times.
We have two membership levels to suit athletes looking work with one of Precision’s certified coaches. Check out the Team Precision and our Precision Coached Athlete offerings and benefits to see which one is best for you!
Outdoor Group Training
Winter/Spring Schedule (October through May):
- Friday – Run @ 6:00 AM (Tower Rd & Sheridan)
- Sunday – Run @ 7:00 AM (Plaza del Lago)
Summer Schedule (June through September):
- Monday – Rest Day
- Tuesday – Intensity Ride @ 5:30 AM (Precision Multisport)
- Wednesday – Open Water Swim @ 6:00 AM (Gillson Beach)
- Thursday – Endurance Ride @ 5:30 AM (Precision Multisport)
- Friday – Threshold Run @ 6:00 AM (Gillson Park)
- Saturday – Long Ride @ 6:30 AM (Precision Multisport)
- Sunday – Long Run @ 7:00 AM (Plaza del Lago)
All of our outdoor group training classes are open for registration on our website. Simply sign up through our calendar so that we can keep track of attendance and know that you are coming!
- $100 ten-session punch card, or
- $15 single session
- Included in all Coaching program options